Welcome to The Stock Fox! We hope you'll enjoy being a part of our ongoing quest to "Out Fox the Bull and the Bear!", our subscription newsletters , our Trader's Think Tank discussion boards, our automated mechanical systems, and whatever else we come up with on our site (each a “Service,” and collectively, the "Services"). But first things first: By using the Services, you're agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you don't wish to be bound by what we've written below, you shouldn't register with TheStockFox.com, Kikadoo LLC ("The Stock Fox", "we" or "us") or use of the Services we provide. Your continued use of our Services means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions, so please check back here from time to time as we may make changes at any time. We will send out email notifications to users to reread these Terms and Conditions any time changes are made.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions for these services at any time.
Limited to one registration per person, members may only maintain one active registration with TheStockFox.com. Any use of multiple accounts or aliases on our Services, including attempts to mislead, defraud, confuse or otherwise trick us or our members, is a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If you subscribe to one of our Paid Services you will be asked to create a password, which you'll need to access the Service. Should you wish to post a message on the Trader's Think Tank discussion boards, you'll also be required to choose a user name.
As a registered user, you can update your account settings, including your email address, by going to the Login tab up top. There, you can also change your password at any time and your user name up to three times in a calendar year. Also, if you forget either your password or user name, you can also select those options there.
2. Paid Services
When subscribing to Paid Services such as our newsletters or automated systems, you will need to provide us with your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses, as well as your credit card information. You certify that all information you provide is accurate. You also agree to maintain and update your information as necessary so that it remains accurate and current. In the event that any information you provide is inaccurate or not up-to-date, The Stock Fox reserves the right to cancel your subscription.
Your membership will automatically renew for the quarterly, annual or other subscription period you originally signed up for, until you notify us of your decision to terminate your membership. Accordingly, you agree that your membership fee or subscription will be billed automatically at the beginning of each renewal period at the then-current rate to the credit card you used in your most recent transaction with us. Subscribers must contact us within 10 business days after your renewal date to let us know that you would like to receive a refund and cancel your membership, otherwise we will not honor any refund and your membership will continue to the length of time purchased.
No additional refund or exchange of any kind will be honorred. Please make sure you understand the subscription before purchasing.
The Stock Fox encourages active and open debate among our members. All we ask is that it's done in a lawful and civil manner. Whether it be posting on our Trader's Think Tank discussion boards, or using our system to contact a fellow member in any way. Accordingly, you agree to use The Stock Fox for lawful purposes only. You may not use or allow others to use your Fool membership to:
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyrights, trade secrets, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security);
- Offer, sell, or buy any security;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone's computer;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services; and
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services.
4. Automated Systems
We reserve the right to alter or improve the historical results of any of the systems within TheStockFox.com website. Markets are dynamic and ever changing and we reserve the right to update our stoplosses and profit targets to get a better handle on current market conditions.
Unauthorized access of our sites is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interfaces we provide for use in our accessing our sites.
The Stock Fox may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post, terminate any membership, or take any action for violating the above.
You are responsible for statements made and actions taken through the use of your password, so please maintain the confidentiality of your password. You agree to immediately notify us of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your username and password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from unauthorized use of your data.