If there was one company that I would love to own $20,000 in, it would be Starbucks. But I can't justify the valuation right now to go in big. I plan to continue picking away at a couple shares at a time while its around 52 but in order for me to go in big I would like to see it fall to around 46. I may consider selling some put options here soon as an alternative.
Other companies that I either own or watch are below.
- declared $.25/share quarterly dividend
- 25% increase
- Forward yield of 1.9%
TELUS Corporation (TU)
- declares C$0.48/share quarterly dividend,
- 4.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.46.
- Forward yield 4.52%
B&G Foods (BGS)
- declares $0.465/share quarterly dividend,
- 10.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.42.
- Forward yield 4.54%
- declared $0.41/share quarterly dividend,
- 13.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.36.
Oaktree Capital Group (OAK)
- declared $0.65/share quarterly dividend,
- 12.1% increasefrom prior dividend of $0.58.
- declared $0.45/share quarterly dividend,
- 12.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.40.
Emerson Electric (EMR)
- declares $0.48$/share quarterly dividend,
- 1.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.475.
- Forward yield 3.71%
Iron Mountain (IRM)
- declares $0.55/share quarterly dividend,
- 13.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.485.
- Forward yield 6.52%