My favorite buy right now is Walmart (WMT) and IBM (IBM). As long as the market continues to be overbought I plan to focus on buying additional shares in these 2 companies.
You know the bottom is close in IBM just by reading all the negative comments towards Chuck's article above. I plan to continue buying anything below 150.
Over the last week I increased my annual income by $158.96
- 12 shares of IBM (IBM) - This will increase my annual dividends by $62.40
- 21 shares Emerson Electric (EMR) - This will increase my annual dividends by $39.48
- 18 shares of Alliance Resources Partners LP (ARLP) - This will increase my annual dividends by $48.60
- 2 shares of Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) - This will increase my annual dividends by $4.08
- 3 shares of Eaton Corp (ETN) - This will increase my annual dividends by $4.40
If you wish to view all my completed trades, you can find them located here.
|Symbol||Open Date||Close Date||Days Held||Quantity||Purchase Price||Sale Price||Current Price||Cost Basis||Net Proceeds||$ Gain / (Loss)||% Gain / (Loss)||Dividends Received||Net Gain / (Loss)||Net % Gain / (Loss)|
I made 26% gain in just around 2 months holding time. My cash position has continued to dwindle so I decided to take profits on Intel and move the funds into ARLP. I continue to believe that the Coal sector is the most hated on the planet. With most coal companies down over 90% from the highs I continue to add to one of the best. ARLP pays 12% yield and coverage on the dividend is 1.7, so I am not worried at this time of a dividend cut. ARLP has continued to raise every year for the last decade.
If you find this post to be valuable, consider leaving a comment and visiting a few of our sponsors who have offers that might be relevant to you.