Disclosure: I do not get a commission for links on this post.
This limited-time offer will end June 1st. Chase has just boosted the sign-up bonuses on their Ink cards. The Ink Bold and Ink Plus cards now offer 60,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $5,000 within 3 months, which are worth 60,000 United miles, $600 cash, or $750 towards travel. This is a good deal because the offers are normally lower (50,000 for the Ink Bold and Ink Plus, 20,000 for the Ink Cash) after meeting minimum spending. I believe this matches the highest bonus ever for these three cards.
The Ink Cash card with no annual fee and 0% interest for 12 months is offering a $300 bonus (up from $200) after spending $3,000 within 3 months.
- For a limited time, earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because it’s a pay in full charge card.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- Free Employee Cards.
The 5X rewards on office supply stores from these two cards are handy as you can buy a wide variety of gift cards at Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot from prepaid cell phone reloads to Amazon gift cards to Home Depot and other retailers. This effectively gets you back 5X Ultimate Rewards points on a lot of your everyday spending.