TheStockFox.com has developed a mechanical system for GDX (gold stock ETF). Most traders lose money over time because they do not have a trading plan established before they enter and exit the markets. Our Semi- Automated System has a clear set of rules, with profit targets and stop losses known before the trade. Since creating the system back in 2011, the inputs have never been updated or edited.
The nature of trading can envoke both fear and greed. A trader's deep rooted emotion can take hold and make even the worst idea sound like a great decision if one is emotionally invested. With a concrete set of rules, mechanical systems provide a emotionless platform for traders to abide by when their zeal might get the best of their own trading.
When you purchase a membership you gain access to this system as well as our GDX Mean Reversion System.
Here is a simple breakdown of how the GDX System works:
- The system averages 15-23 trade signals per year.
- Subscribers will receive email notifications near or at the market close on the days that the system signals to BUY or Short SELL the GDX.
- Position entries are to be placed on the close or in after hours markets on the same day of email notification unless we indicate otherwise.
- Stops and Profit Targets are issued at the time of trigger. The values/percentages are determined at the time of trigger.
- Subscribers log into their brokerage account to place the order. Done!
- Once trade has been executed, subscribers will need to place a limit order for the profit target and a stop market order for a stoploss.
- We will post all trades on the front page of our website. Only subscribers that have purchased the system will be able to view these posts.
- Please consider signing up so you too can acheive these amazing results.
Yes, it is acceptable to enter or exit your trade in after hours markets. On most days, the GDX is usually liquid enough and the spreads between the bid and ask are not too far apart. We would recommend that unless you can enter within .10 cents of our trigger, we would wait until the next morning to see if a better price can be obtained.
Although we don't advocate you trade the leveraged ETF's because of the decay inherent within these equities, you can trade them at your own discretion.
Yes, the GDX System does use stops. Based upon different market conditions we employ different types of stops. There is no set percentage.
We send all alerts out via email. We alert all subscribers after our systems have confirmed a new trade. Something we will alert subscriber intraday but usually before the end of the trading day by 4PM EST. Please make sure your email address is up to date and correct. We are not responsible for emails that are not received or delayed.
If you can only trade long in your account we would recommend you trade the "GDX" when the system goes long and to trade the 3x ETF "DUST" when the system goes short. If you are not familiar with how the 3x leverage ETF's trade then we would recommend either not trading the short side or trading with 1/3 position size.