The comments program that I had installed on the blog is having conflicts with something else. I am going to try and find a different comments program and install it this weekend. Don't be surprised to see some oddities while I try the different pograms.
Here are my purchases over the last two week.
This week I increased my annual income by $303.74. Here is what I purchased:
- 3 shares of OakTree Capital (OAK) or $135 - This will increase my annual dividends by $6.96
- 38 shares of Cameco Corp (CCJ) or $400 - This will increase my annual dividends by $11.40
- 2 shares of Starbucks Corp (SBUX) or $110 - This will increase my annual dividends by $1.60
- 7 shares of T Rowe Price (TROW) or $490 - This will increase my annual dividends by $15.12
- 13 shares of American Express (AXP) or $850 - This will increase my annual dividends by $15.08
- 157 shares of Flower Foods (FLO) or $2460 - This will increase my annual dividends by $100.48
- 11 shares of Gilead Sciences (GILD) or $880 - This will increase my annual dividends by $20.68
- 435 shares of Nevsun (NSU) or $1380 - This will increase my annual dividends by $69.60
- 90 shares of Altius Minerals (ATUSF) or $700 - This will increase my annual dividends by $8.10
- 208 shares of Sprott Inc (SPOXF) or $396 - This will increase my annual dividends by $18.72
- 90 shares of Potash Corp (POT) or $1500 - This will increase my annual dividends by $36.00
- 1045 shares of Turquoise Hill (TRQ) or $3300
- 800 shares of Africa Oil (AOIFF) or $1080
If you wish to view all my completed trades, you can find them located here.
(Sometimes the posting of my sells can be delayed by a couple days to even a couple weeks depending on when I get around to updating the spreadsheet.)
|Symbol||Open Date||Close Date||Days Held||Quantity||Purchase Price||Sale Price||Current Price||Cost Basis||Net Proceeds||$ Gain / (Loss)||% Gain / (Loss)||Dividends Received||Net Gain / (Loss)||Net % Gain / (Loss)|
If you find this post to be valuable, consider leaving a comment and visiting a few of our sponsors who have offers that might be relevant to you.
This is a couple months old but still good information.
Centamin had a excellent quarter and just announced a 33% raise to its semi-annual dividend. This is not a stock I plan to hold forever but its certainly one that I want to continue to hold in a rising gold environment. This quarters dividend is usually the smaller of the two, so my hope is that they decide to raise their fiscal end dividend early next spring also. We will have to wait to see. Last year the dividend was split up into .97 cents for the first half and 2 cents for the second half. I could see where they end up raising both. I own 20,060 shares, so with this raise my annual income has increased by $206.
Q2 2016 Operational Highlights
- Gold production of 140,306 ounces was a 12% increase on Q1 2016 and 30% higher than Q2 2015.
- Cash cost of production of US$461 per ounce and all-in sustaining costs (AISC) of US$669 per ounce.
- 2016 annual production guidance of between 520,000 and 540,000 (previously 470,000) ounces at a cash cost of production of between US$530 and US$550 (previously US$680) per ounce and AISC of between US$720 and US$750 (previously US$900) per ounce.
- Record process plant throughput of 2.93 million tonnes (Mt); a 2% increase on the previous quarter.
- Recovery of 89.5%, up by 1% over the first quarter, reflects on-going optimisation of the process plant.
- The underground mine delivered 256kt of ore, (a 9% decrease on Q1 2016), at a grade of 9.3g/t (up 19% on Q1 2016).
- Continued positive results from underground exploration drilling at Sukari, with an updated resource and reserve estimate scheduled during the second half of the year.
- Development of a new exploration decline commenced in August 2016 within the north-eastern Cleopatra zone of Sukari Hill, aimed at testing the potential for further reserve growth and additional underground production of up to 1Mt per annum. Initial project expenditure is expected to be US$11.5 million.
- Exploration continues to support the potential for near-surface and high-grade economic mineralisation in Burkina Faso. Encouraging results from the exploration programme in Côte d'Ivoire.
- EBITDA of US$101.6 million was up 51% on Q1 2016, driven by an increase in realised gold prices and gold sales volumes together with improved operational efficiencies and lower overall costs.
- Centamin remains debt-free and un-hedged with cash, bullion on hand, gold sales receivable and availablefor-sale financial assets of US$332.2 million at 30 June 2016, up US$56.5 million over the quarter.
- Interim dividend of 2 US cents per ordinary share versus an interim payment of 0.97 US cents in 2015.
- Basic earnings per share of 6.297 US cents; up 78% on Q1 2016.
Centamin has basically hit my long term target over the last 8 months. I do expect the stock to consolidate for 3-6 months around this zone before possibly launching higher.