I last commented on Tiffany when I stated that it provided a solid entry back around the $61 level. Since then the stock has been on a tear hitting $85 up almost 40%. Although I believe that the company will continue higher in the future, for the next several months TIF could consolidate around this level. It has significant resistance between 85 and 87.
I know that I have posted on this company in the past and I have been watching this setup for quite sometime. I have been a major shareholder in the company ever since they bought out my position in Reservoir Minerals. I converted over my cost basis and its only $1.27. I own almost 4000 shares in the company and plan to continue to hold for the foreseeable future. Company pays a nice 5% yield at today's price.
For some reason when I wrote my 2016 goals I never actually published it and made it active. I have corrected that issue. I know that its very late, but you can find my 2016 goals located here.
I love when I get a chance to report dividend increases. Many of these companies I already own.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW)
- declares $0.45/share quarterly dividend,
- 4.7% increasefrom prior dividend of $0.43.
- Forward yield 2.32%
J&J Snack Foods Corp (JJSF)
- declares $0.42/share quarterly dividend,
- 7.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.39.
- Forward yield 1.3%
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- declares $0.39/share quarterly dividend,
- 2.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.38.
- Forward yield 2.82%
Mid America Apartment Communities (MAA)
- declares $0.87/share quarterly dividend,
- 6.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.82.
- Forward yield 3.78%
Ecolab Inc (ECL)
- declares $0.37/share quarterly dividend,
- 6% increase from prior dividend of $0.35.
- Forward yield 1.24%
Axis Capital Holdings (AXS)
- declares $0.38/share quarterly dividend,
- 8.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.35.
- Forward yield 2.4%
- declares $0.775/share quarterly dividend,
- 6.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.73.
- Forward yield 4.95%
Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- declares $0.265/share quarterly dividend
- 1.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.26.
- Forward yield 2.72%
This post represents all my purchases since November 13th. With these purchases I have broken my $10,000 goal in future dividend income. I will report more on this in my November monthly update.
This week I increased my annual income by $335.68. Here is what I purchased:
If you wish to view all my completed trades, you can find them located here.
(Sometimes the posting of my sells can be delayed by a couple days to even a couple weeks depending on when I get around to updating the spreadsheet.)
30 shares of TGT
13 shares of CVX
If you find this post to be valuable, consider leaving a comment and visiting a few of our sponsors who have offers that might be relevant to you.
I love when I get a chance to report dividend increases.
MasterCard Incorporated (MA)
- declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend
- 15.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.19.
- Forward yield 0.86%
V.F. Corporation (VFC)
- declared $0.42/share quarterly dividend
- 13.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.37.
Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- declares C$0.88/share quarterly dividend
- 2.3% increase from prior dividend of C$0.86.
- Forward yield 3.93%
Walt Disney (DIS)
- declares $0.78/share semi-annual dividend
- 9.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.71.
- Forward yield 1.57%
- declares $0.47/share quarterly dividend
- 9.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.43
- Forward yield 2.02%
Hormel Foods (HRL)
- declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend
- 17.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.145
- Forward yield 1.95%